Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm back!

Hey, guys! I'm back! Sorry I took so long to post again. My one friend (also a dragon, obviously, and who wishes to keep her name anonymous for now) told me some things she thinks you might be wondering.    The first question was: Are the groups of dragons called anything, like Clans or Packs? My answer: No. The groups are too small, usually just a mother, father, and hatchlings, or a small group of friends. So they can't really be considered clans or packs.   
Next question.   Do we dragons hunt? The answer: Well, yes, we do! We hunt all sorts of things. Small stuff like mice, squirrels, voles, rabbits, fish, birds, hawks. And bigger stuff like deer, caribou, cows. But also we eat berries and nuts and sometimes herbs. (but to me, herbs are nasty,though they're supposed to give you strength and energy)  And also part of the question was do hatchlings hunt? Well, hatchlings are taught to hunt before they even learn to fly! Obviously they would start with fish and rabbits, since deer are easier to catch when you fly.

NOW, questions from you guys! 


"Umm... What kind of dragon are you?"

There aren't names for all species of dragons, but here's a picture I found that looks similar to me. Except I look younger and a little less vicious. :)
-Fyre

See ya!!! ~FYRE~

         

No comments:

Post a Comment